Dr. Uche Ngwaba, Consulting Partner
Uchechukwu Ngwaba is a Consulting Partner in the firm. He was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2007 and ever since his call, has been active in the development of the law both nationally and internationally.
Dr. NGWABA, is a consonant professional whose quest for excellency and deeper knowledge of the Law has seen him as:
• Lecturer, Health Law & Policy, Masters of Public Health Program, Department of Population Health, Faculty of Medicine, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
• Casual Academic, Faculty of Business and Law, Deakin University, Victoria, Australia
• Research Fellow, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Lagos, Nigeria
• Senior Counsel Nigerland Chambers, Lagos, Nigeria
• Associate Counsel Chief Ladi Rotimi Williams Chambers, Lagos, Nigeria.
As a lecturer of Health Law & Policy, Masters of Public Health Program, Department of Population Health, Faculty of Medicine, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia; Uchechukwu Ngwaba has made great impact in the legal profession beyond the four walls of Macquarie University, Sydney and the shores of Australia to make global impact particularly through contributions to Health Law & Policy under Masters of Public Health Program and a plethora of internationally published articles in his name such as:
• “Between Tunnel Vision and a Sliding Scale: Power, Normatively and Justice in the Praxis of the International Criminal Court” (2017) Temple International &Comparative Law Journal 179-193; Obiora Chinedu Okafor and Uchechukwu Ngwaba.
•“Canadian-Anglophone African Human Rights Engagement: A Critical Assessment of the Literature on Health Rights” (2017) 4 Transnational Human Rights Review; etc. Uchechukwu Ngwaba.
He also made an immense impact during his time as a Research Fellow of Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Lagos, Nigeria where he led the team for NIALS Core Restatement Work, Restatement of Customary Law of Nigeria Project and partook in a host of research activities to promote several areas of the law in Nigeria. He also undertook several litigation activities during his time as Senior Counsel Nigerland Chambers, Lagos, and Associate Counsel Chief Ladi Rotimi Williams Chambers, Lagos, Nigeria.
Uchechukwu Ngwaba has continuously led the promotion and development of Public Health Law in Nigeria and the world at large to attain the United Nations sustainable development goals and develop the justice system in Nigeria.
Memberships and Associations:
- Research Fellow of Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Lagos, Nigeria